The Iso Omena Service Centre is closed on Good Friday, 2 April 2021, and for Easter from 4 to 5 April 2021. The Kalajärvi Service Centre will be closed for all the Easter holidays from 2 to 5 April 2021. This also applies to all remote services that many Service Centre units offer instead of face-to-face services during the coronavirus situation.
On Maundy Thursday, 1 April 2021, the Iso Omena Service Centre's
- The mental health and substance abuse clinic will be open from 8:00 to 16:00, meaning that it will close earlier than usual
- Kela will serve their customers at 9:00−11:00 and 12:00−13:00
- Espoon Asunnot will serve their customers by telephone from 9:00 to 12:00
- The library will serve from 7:00 to 18:00
- The health centre will serve from 7:00 to 18:00
- The maternity and child health clinic will serve from 8:00 to 16:00.
All other Iso Omena Service Centre units that are still open regardless of the exceptional situation will have normal opening hours on Maundy Thursday.
The laboratory (HUSLAB) and Maternity and Child Health Clinic will be closed on Saturday, 3 April 2021.
Up-to-date information about changes to the services at both Service Centres is available in a news article which we will update as the situation changes.