Petitions for Appeal

If you are unsatisfied with a decision made by the City Board, a committee, a subcommittee or a subordinate official, you may submit a written request for rectification.

A request for rectification concerning a decision made by a Section, its committee or a subordinate official is submitted to the Section in question.

Petitions for appeal concerning a decision made by the City Council are submitted to the Administrative Court as municipal appeals.

A request for rectification and a municipal appeal may be written by an individual that the decision concerns or an individual whose rights, responsibilities or interests the decision immediately affects (the party concerned) or by a member of the municipality.

Send the request or appeal to the Registry Office of City of Espoo.