After upper secondary school

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Completing the matriculation examination gives the candidate eligibility for futher studies in universities and polytechnic universities.

Admissions to higher education

Admissions to open university or open polytechnic university

Guidance after general upper secondary school

Ohjaamotalo / Information and guidance regarding education, employment, housing, etc. for young people under 30

Ammatinvalintaohjaus / Career counselling

Hakijan ohjauspalvelu InfoOmnia

Applying for work

When your studies end and if you don't have a job, enroll as soon as possible in the Uudenmaa TE services as an unemployed jobseeker.

To work or studies abroad

There are different kinds of exchange and work opportunities aborad. Learn more about different options from the links below.