Premises for hire
Espoo residents, companies and associations may rent some premises of the Finnish Early Childhood Education unit (day care centres, residents’ parks, open day-care centres).
The consumption of intoxicants is absolutely forbidden on early childhood education premises. Additionally, candles may not be burned, and no animals are allowed in the premises.
In order to use premises, please contact the personnel. They will inform you about the timetables and help to fill in the use agreement form.
Fees and reduments:
A fee will be charged for minimum of three hours and then for every additional hour (one reservation) or for every starting hour (weekly recurring reservation).
- Normal fee: EUR 15/hour
- Reduced fee: EUR 7.5/hour
Using premises free of charge:
The use premises is always free for the units of the Education and Cultural Services sector. It is also free for any such activities of educational institutions that fall under the core curriculum for basic education in the arts.
In addition, the premises are available for free for the following activities if the activities are targeted to Espoo residents, they significantly complement and support the basic operations and services of Espoo’s Education and Cultural Services, and they are not-for-profit activities:
- the activities of regional youth organisations and local scout groups, pre-teen and youth associations, sports associations, student associations and other non-profit communities
- the activities of Espoo’s resident forums and registered resident and neighbourhood associations
- the activities of associations for the elderly, war and civilian veterans, pensioners, persons with disabilities or illnesses, and the unemployed
- activities for children and young people organised by other sectors of the City of Espoo
- activities for parents whose children attend early childhood education
The premises are available for a reduced fee for the following activities that are targeted at Espoo residents and complement and support the basic operations and services of Espoo’s Education and Cultural Services:
- educational, hobby and club activities
- civic activity events organised by Espoo-based communities
- communities to whom the committees of the Education and Cultural Services sector have awarded annual or targeted grants
- activities that align with the curriculum, organised by the joint municipal authorities and associated entities of the Corporate Group of Espoo
- activities for adults organised by other sectors of the City of Espoo
Normal fee (basic fee):
All activities not listed above, such as:
- private events regardless of the organiser or the target group
- sales events regardless of the organiser or the target group