Moving abroad

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

When moving abroad, the guardians of the pupil shall ensure that the pupil receives education corresponding to one's grade-level in basic education. The principal of the current school in Espoo shall be informed about moving, in order to agree about receiving a certificate of termination of studies.