Through the online appointment service for health centres you can:
- check and cancel your own doctor's or nurse's appointment or that of your child under the age of 14.
- book appointments with the nurse on duty in case of flu, stomach flu, skin symptoms, small injuries or if you need a sick leave certificate. You can make appointments for the same day.
- make a nurse's appointment for vaccinations or injections. The appointment is expressly for the purpose of administering the vaccine, and a separate appointment must be booked for each person receiving the vaccination. Bring the vaccines with you. The health centre can only provide the basic vaccinations. If you need a vaccination plan, make an appointment by telephone.
- book an appointment for an influenza vaccination
- make an appointment to remove stiches. Make an appointment according to the directions you have received or latest a couple of days later.
For a parent/guardian to be able to check and cancel the appointment of a child under the age of 14, the contact information for the person in question must be correctly included in the child's customer information. You can check your child's contact person information by visiting or calling the health centre appointment booking service.
At present, you cannot book appointments with foot therapists.