Through the online appointment service for health centres you can:
- check and cancel your own doctor's or nurse's appointment or that of your child under the age of 14.
- book appointments with the nurse on duty in case of flu, stomach flu, skin symptoms, small injuries or if you need a sick leave certificate. You can make appointments for the same day.
book a video appointment with the remote nurse on duty if you are an adult with good health, in case flu and stomach flu, and if you are a customer of Samaria health care centre. Please notice that you can only book an appointment for the same day beginning at midnight.
- make a nurse's appointment for vaccinations or injections. The appointment is expressly for the purpose of administering the vaccine, and a separate appointment must be booked for each person receiving the vaccination. Bring the vaccines with you. The health centre can only provide the basic vaccinations. If you need a vaccination plan, make an appointment by telephone.
- make an appointment for a periodic examination with a nurse if you have type 2 diabetes or you have made an online services agreement to use the Health File. You can make an appointment once you have received a text message invitation to the practice. An appointment can also be rescheduled or cancelled.
- make an appointment to remove stiches. Make an appointment according to the directions you have received or latest a couple of days later.
For a parent/guardian to be able to check and cancel the appointment of a child under the age of 14, the contact information for the person in question must be correctly included in the child's customer information. You can check your child's contact person information by visiting or calling the health centre appointment booking service.
At present, you cannot book appointments with foot therapists.